IECAM provides comprehensive early childhood data and maps to local and state governmental agencies in order to make state resource allocation transparent and support data guided policy making. Click on the links below to access resources and tools useful to legislators and agency staff members.
- Tabular Data Search This is a quick search for early childhood and demographic numbers. This tool produces instant spreadsheets for selected areas, years, early childhood services/programs, and demographics. (Search by legislative district under “region”)
- Multiyear Search This tool allows you to compare tabular data for a single data type (PFA, Head Start, etc.) over multiple years. Great for identifying trends and changes over time.
- Early Care and Education Services Quick Report This tool produces a quick ready-made report for a selected area.
- Illinois State House Districts and Senate Districts
- Illinois Legislative District Maps: State Senate, State House, and U.S. Congressional – Plus Chicago Community Areas (CCAs)
- U.S. Federal Congressional Districts
- County Snapshots
- Data by State and Federal Legislative Districts in Illinois (data report)