IECAM provides comprehensive early childhood information in order to improve outcomes for Illinois children. The data IECAM provides can be used to make state resource allocation transparent, help communities plan for services, support early childhood research, and support data guided policy making. In addition, information provided by IECAM can be used by members of the general public who are interested in finding out more about publicly funded services in their area.
- ISBE Programs
- Spotlight on Stats: Distribution of Preschool for All Across Illinois
- Spotlight on Stats: Distribution of Head Start Programs Across Illinois
- Link to Child Care Resource & Referral Agencies
- County Snapshots
- Spotlight on Stats
- Preschool for All Site List
- Preschool for All Sites by School District
- Early Care and Education Services Map for Illinois
- Interactive State Comparison Maps
- New Data Visualizations and Maps
- Tabular Data Search This is a quick search for early childhood and demographic numbers. This tool produces instant spreadsheets for selected areas, years, early childhood services/programs, and demographics.
- Quick Data Reports This tool produces a quick ready-made report for a selected area on these topics: Child Care, Early Care and Education Services and Population, Publicly Funded Preschool and Head Start, and School District Profile.