Are you a member of the general public who is interested in finding out more about publicly funded services in your area? IECAM has a lot of information to share with you – choose from one of the options below to get started.
- ISBE Programs: Preschool For All, Prevention Initiative, and Preschool For All Expansion
- Head Start, Early Head Start, Migrant and Seasonal Head Start
- IDHS Home Visiting Programs
- Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV)
- IDHS Early Intervention Program
- IDHS Child Care Assistance Program
- Link to Child Care Resource & Referral Agencies
- County Snapshots
- Spotlight on Stats
- Preschool for All Site List
- Preschool for All Sites by School District
- Spotlight on Stats: Distribution of Preschool for All Across Illinois
- Spotlight on Stats: Distribution of Head Start Programs Across Illinois
- Early Care and Education Services Map for Illinois
- Maps and Visualizations
- Database Search This is a quick search for early childhood and demographic numbers. This tool produces instant Excel spreadsheets for selected areas, years, early childhood services/programs, and demographics.
- Quick Data Reports This tool produces a quick ready-made report for a selected area on these topics: Child Care, Early Care and Education Services and Population, Publicly Funded Preschool, and Head Start. Note: this tool is in the process of being updated.
- Data by Topic Find data by topic in the following categories: Child Care, Demographics, Health, Language, Early Childhood Services & Programs, Social & Economic Factors, Employment, and Other.
- Additional Data This is a collection of data not currently available in our searchable database.
- Interactive State Comparison Maps