Are you looking for data related to child care in Illinois? Click on the links below to access resources, guides and tools useful to the child care community.
- Child Care Quick Data Report This tool produces a quick ready-made report for a selected area.
- Tabular Data Search This is a quick search for early childhood and demographic numbers. Produces instant spreadsheets for selected areas, years, early childhood services/programs, and demographics.
- Multiyear Search This tool allows you to compare tabular data for a single data type (PFA, Head Start, etc.) over multiple years. Great for identifying trends and changes over time.
- Early Care and Education Services Map for Illinois
Data and information sources
- Child Care Programs
- Early Care and Education Services
- Child and Family Characteristics
- Full and Part-time Child Care
- Child Care Resource & Referral Agencies Child care resource and referral services are available in all Illinois communities through a local Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) Agency. This page can help you find your local CCR&R.
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) In Illinois, the CCAP provides child care for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years and for children with special needs who are 13 through 19 years of age. Families must be income eligible and either employed or in approved education/training programs.
- Child Care Reports, Plans & Surveys (IDHS)
- Governor’s Office of Early Childhood Development
- Governor’s Office of Early Childhood Development Early Learning Council
- Illinois Afterschool Map and Database
- Resources for effective community collaborations