Because of time constraints, we were not able to include the latest early childhood program data (e.g., PFA, PFA Expansion, Head Start) in our PFA/PI Grant Proposal Quick Data Report. When writing your statement of need, include the more recent data from these spreadsheets instead of the program data that appears in the quick data report. Spreadsheets are by year and include different sheets (or tabs) for different geographic areas (counties, school districts, legislative districts, etc.).
- Preschool For All FY2018 (estimated enrollment)
- Preschool For All Expansion FY2018 (estimated enrollment)
- Preschool For All FY2019 (estimated enrollment; preliminary data)
- Preschool For All Expansion FY2019 (estimated enrollment; preliminary data)
- Head Start FY2018 (funded enrollment, number of sites)
- Early Head Start FY2018 (funded enrollment, number of sites)
- Licensed Child Care Centers FY 2017
- Licensed Child Care Centers with ExceleRate gold rating FY2017
- License-Exempt Child Care Centers FY2017
- Licensed Family Child Care Homes FY2017
- Licensed Family Child Care Homes with ExceleRate gold rating FY2017
Note: IECAM did not receive PFA and PFA-Expansion FY2018 data by site for Chicago Public Schools, only a total for the city. Therefore, these spreadsheets contain incomplete site and enrollment data for areas in Chicago, such as zip codes, legislative and congressional districts, and Chicago Community Areas.
IECAM did not receive any PFA and PFA-Expansion FY2019 data for Chicago Public Schools.