IECAM for the Child Care Community
- Database Search Database searches produce instant Excel spreadsheets for selected areas, years, early childhood services/programs, and demographics. Use this search for data on:
- licensed child care centers
- licensed family child care homes
- IDHS Child Care Assistance Progam (CCAP)
- child care program accreditations
- child care centers and homes providing school-age care (before/after school)
- You can also do a multiyear search that lets you compare tabular data for a single data type (PFA, Head Start, etc.) over multiple years. Great for identifying trends and changes over time.
- Regional Reports IECAM's regional reports provide custom data for any selected county or ROE region in Illinois.
- Early Care and Education Services Map for Illinois
- Curated Data, Maps, and Charts Maps, charts, and additional data collections to inspire insight and discovery
- Illinois Early Childhood Dashboard This dashboard provides maps and charts for topics such as workforce compensation, KIDS assessment results, program enrollment, credentials and endorsements, and more.
Additional IECAM resources
- Governor's Office of Early Chidlhood Development workforce page
- Illinois Cares for Kids
- Child Care Resource & Referral Agencies Child care resource and referral services are available in all Illinois communities through a local Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) Agency. This page can help you find your local CCR&R.
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) In Illinois, CCAP provides child care for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years and for children with special needs who are age 13 through 19. Families must be income eligible and either employed or in approved education/training programs.
- Child Care Reports, Plans & Surveys (IDHS)
- Governor’s Office of Early Childhood Development
- Governor’s Office of Early Childhood Development Early Learning Council
- ACT Now This coalition works toward ensuring that young people in Illinois have access to quality, affordable afterschool and youth development programs.
- Partner Plan Act Resources for effective community collaborations.