IECAM for School Staff and Administrators
- Database Search This is a quick search for early childhood and demographic data. This tool produces instant spreadsheets for selected areas, years, early childhood services/programs, and demographics. You can also do a multiyear search that lets you compare tabular data for a single data type (PFA, Head Start, etc.) over multiple years. Great for identifying trends and changes over time.
- Data by Topic Find data by topic in the following categories: childcare, demographics, health, language, early childhood services and programs, social and economic factors, employment, and other.
- Curated Data, Maps, and Charts This is a collection of data, maps, and visualizations not available in our searchable database.
- Early Care and Education Services Map for Illinois
- Social and Economic Data Tools to Provide Community Context A list of data resources to help create a customized view of the neighborhoods/areas in which children live.
- Illinois Early Childhood Dashboard This data dashboard provides maps and charts for topics such as workforce compensation, KIDS assessment results, program enrollment, credentials and endorsements, and more.
Additional data and information
- Illinois Report Card
- Birth to Five Illinois
- IDHS Division of Early Childhood
- Governor’s Office of Early Childhood Development
- Partner Plan Act Resources for effective community collaborations.
- IASA Illinois Education Job Bank
- Illinois Head Start Association
- Illinois Network of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies (INCCRRA)
- Illinois Association for the Education of Young Children (ILAEYC)