IECAM for Researchers
- Database Search This is a quick search for early childhood and demographic numbers. This tool produces instant spreadsheets for selected areas, years, early childhood services/programs, and demographics. You can also do a multiyear search that lets you compare tabular data for a single data type (PFA, Head Start, etc.) over multiple years. Great for identifying trends and changes over time.
- Regional Reports IECAM's regional reports provide custom data for any selected county or ROE region in Illinois.
- Data by Topic Find IECAM data by topic.
- Curated Data, Maps, and Charts Maps, charts, and additional data collections to inspire insight and discovery
- Early Care and Education Services Map for Illinois
- Social and Economic Data Tools to Establish Community Context
- Illinois Report Card
- Birth to Five Illinois
- IDHS Division of Early Childhood
- Governor’s Office of Early Childhood Development
- Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago
- Illinois Workforce and Education Research Collaborative (IWERC) at Discovery Partners Institute (DPI)/University of Illinois
- Chicago Early Childhood Integrated Data System