- Database Search This is a quick search for early childhood and demographic numbers. Produces instant Excel spreadsheets for selected areas, years, early childhood services/programs, and demographics. You can also do a multiyear search that lets you compare tabular data for a single data type (PFA, Head Start, etc.) over multiple years. Great for identifying trends and changes over time.
- Regional Reports This tool produces a quick, ready-made report for a selected community on these topics: child care, early care and education services and population, publicly funded preschool, and Head Start.
- Data by Topic Find data by topic in the following categories: child care, demographics, health, language, early childhood services and programs, social and economic factors, employment, etc.
- Curated Data, Maps, and Charts This is a collection of data, maps, and charts not available in our searchable database.
- Early Care and Education Services Map for Illinois This map shows early care and education service sites for the state based on the most recent data available.