May 16, 2019
- Increasing access to infant and toddler care in Illinois
- Growing a supply of quality providers in rural counties
- Promoting equitable access in low-income communities throughout Metro Chicago
- Expanding ExceleRate participation statewide
- Supporting efforts for statewide collaboration across the ECE system
This report, along with the Risk and Reach Report from the Erikson Institute released earlier this year, provides a comprehensive assessment of trends in access and quality in order to provide stakeholders with the tools they need to create equitable strategies for improvement.