April 15, 2019
- Go to IECAM’s Tabular Data Search page.
- Under “Year,” choose 2016 (the latest data available). See example below.
- Under Region, choose your school district or other area you intend to serve.
- Do not select anything under Early Childhood Service Types. You will need to get that data either from your own program or from the Up-to-date Data in Spreadsheets page.
- Under Demographics, check Population number of children <1, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 years. Also check the boxes for 100%, 200%, and 400% Federal Poverty Level. See example below.
- Hit Submit. Use your results and the instructions on the two PDFs below to complete your slot gap analysis.
Instructions for Completing a Slot Gap Analysis