IECAM reports the number and percent of children (age 0-18) with:
- no health insurance
- any type of health insurance
- public health insurance
Any type of insurance includes: employer/union, direct purchase, TRICARE/other military, and public health insurance (Medicare, Medicaid/other government assistance, Veterans Administration). Not covered: Indian Health Service (IHS).
Data available include:
- Number and percent of children with no health insurance, by PUMA region
- Number and percent of children with any type of health insurance, by PUMA region
- Number and percent of children with public health insurance, by PUMA region
- Number of all children age 0 through 5 years of age, by PUMA region
Spreadsheets (by year):
- 2015–latest available data: PUMA
Maps (by year):
- 2015–2016: PUMA & county (combined map)
Source of data: IPUMS
For spreadsheets and maps prior to 2015 (2009–2014), contact IECAM.