Do you need the most recent population or federal poverty level numbers available for young children in your community?
- Population (total number of persons; number of children under 1 year; number of children 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 years old; number of children 5 years and under)
- Population (ages 6-12)
- Population by race/ethnicity (children under age 5)
- Federal poverty levels (FPL) for children under age 1; number of children 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 years old; and number of children 5 years and under
- Language (number of limited English-speaking households, Spanish and other languages)
- Children in working families (family and employment conditions)
These data are available for the following geographic areas: state, county, township, municipality, State Senate district, State House district, U.S. congressional district, elementary school district, unit school district, zip code tabulation area (ZCTA), Chicago community area, and ISBE regions and IDHS regions, which are sums of counties.