July 22, 2019
The standard report tool is now called the Quick Data Report tool. Quick data reports are reports of data that IECAM has prepared in response to frequently asked questions about early care and education services in the state of Illinois.
The data available in Quick Data Reports are mostly available by searching the IECAM online database in the usual ways. However, the advantages of using a quick data report are
- quick access to data without having to go through a series of search steps, and
- the addition of explanatory information related to the topic of the quick data report.
IECAM’s newest quick report is the Child Care Quick Data Report. This one-click report provides instant data for your area to help you answer this question: How does the capacity of center-based and licensed family child care homes compare with the number of children from birth to five-years old?
Area-specific information included in this report:
- the number of children 5 years of age and under, including those living at our below 185% poverty;
- total licensed capacity or reported capacity to serve children from 6 weeks through 5 years of age in licensed child care centers, license-exempt child care centers, and licensed family child care homes;
- licensed or reported capacity of licensed child care centers, license-exempt child care centers, and licensed family child care homes to serve children at various ages;
- the number of linguistically isolated households that speak Spanish and other non-English languages.