As some Illinois schools move toward reopening this month, here’s a selection of updated resources available to guide that process.
- Decision Tree for Symptomatic Individuals in Pre-K, K-12 Schools and Day Care Programs (Illinois Department of Public Health) Updated 1/4/21
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Schools (Illinois Department of Public Health) Updated 1/4/21
- Getting Schools Ready for In-Person Learning: How to Plan and Execute a COVID-19 Mitigation Walkthrough (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- See How Districts are Providing Instruction: Virtual, In-Person, and Blended Learning Dashboard (Illinois State Board of Education) Updated 1/7/21
- Restore Illinois Phases 1A and 1B of Vaccine Distribution in Illinois Updated 1/6/21
As always, visit the Governor’s Office of Early Childhood Development’s COVID-19 resource pages for the latest early childhood-specific information, guidelines, and resources from state agencies.