Latest data: 2018
Population numbers are provided for:
- Total population
- Population of children under 1 year of age
- Population of children 1 year of age
- Population of children 2 years of age
- Population of children 3 years of age
- Population of children 4 years of age
- Population of children 5 years of age
- Population of children 5 years and under
- Population of children 6 through 12 years of age
Source of data: IECAM demographers prepared estimates of population based on Census Bureau estimates for the following programs or surveys:
- Population Estimates Program
- American Community Survey, 5-year estimates
Geographic region: These data are available for the following geographic areas: state, county, township, municipality, IL state senate district, IL state house district, US Congressional district, Elementary School District, Unit School District, Zip Code Tabulation Area (ZCTA), Chicago Community area, and by ISBE region and IDHS region, which are sums of counties.
Note: For the “total number of persons” for the population demographics, the sum of the population for Chicago and the population for Non-Chicago Cook County may exceed the total population of Cook County because there are some residents of Chicago who live in DuPage County. The City of Chicago contains a small portion of northeast DuPage County.