Although IECAM already has a wealth of easily accessible data on its Web site, we periodically get data requests for more specific data and specialized maps. We make great efforts to serve a request by providing high-quality data in a timely manner. However, after reviewing your request, we may contact you to discuss possible constraints or a reasonable schedule for data delivery.
Examples of common data requests for data that are already available on IECAM
- I need to know the proposed capacity of 3-, 4-, and 5-year old children in Preschool for All (PFA) in Adams County. (Search the IECAM Data Collection.)
- I want to know the number of 2-year-olds in license-exempt child care centers in Lincoln, IL. (See our Child Care Standard Report.)
- I would love to have a map showing my state House District #4 with early childhood services indicated. It would also be great to have the number of children, birth to age 5, living in families below 100% FPL in that district.(See our GIS Maps Section.)
Examples of data requests for data not already available on IECAM
- I would like some special resources available on IECAM by zip code to assist in responding to the EHS-Child Care Partnership Grants RFP.
- I want a list with addresses of PFA sites and Prevention Initiative (PI) sites for FY2013 for state House Districts 4 and 24.
When making your request, keep in mind that there are often restrictions on the data available to us. For example, there are some data that cannot be publicly displayed because children and/or families may be able to be identified. For instance, if the number of children with individualized education programs (IEPs) in a particular geographic region is under 10, then we are unable to show that number.