About this PageChild and Family Characteristics are gathered from several data sources; are presented in several formats; and are associated with several geographic regions. Many, but not all, of the variables represent family characteristics for children’s growth and learning. The data are organized into domains.
Employment includes variables related to employment and family working conditions.
- Children by Family Employment Condition by Poverty Level by Family Marital Condition for Single-Parent Families
- Children by Family Employment Condition by Poverty Level by Family Marital Condition for Two-Parent Families
- Children by Working Family Condition
- Children With Unemployed Parent by Two Poverty Levels
- Data Related to Early Childhood Professionals
- Unemployment Rate