Have you ever wondered what a child care program’s Circle of Quality level means, or how and why it has been awarded? In this video, Toni Porter, director of professional development at the Illinois Network of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies (INCCRRA), answers questions about the basics of the ExceleRate Illinois program. Below this, an infographic summarizes the video’s content, and an additional video provides more detailed information, along with program updates.
A Conversation with Toni Porter
Toni Porter from INCCRRA explains in more detail how various early childhood program types are involved in ExceleRate Illinois, with a special focus on family child care homes. She also covers modifications in the program due to COVID-19, and developments on the horizon.
- ExceleRate Illinois quality standards overview for licensed center, Head Start, and school-based PFA programs
- ExceleRate Illinois quality standards overview for licensed family child care
- Find your local Child Care Resource and Referral Agency for assistance and consultation on ExceleRate standards.
- ExceleRate Illinois and Gateways to Opportunity Credentials Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Most recent data available on child care centers and family child care homes with ExceleRate Illinois Bronze, Silver, and Gold ratings.