This is the Risk Factors: Demographics category.
Risk Factors: Demographics
Includes population variables, such as poverty.
Includes population variables such as poverty, race/ethnicity, and language use.
- Children Birth Through Age 5 Living in Grandparent-Headed Households
- Children Birth Through Age 5 Speaking Individual Languages or Related Language Groups
- Children by Family Marital Condition by Poverty
- Linguistically Isolated Households
- Number of Children Living in Poverty Areas and Extreme Poverty Areas
- Population of Children Age 5 and Under by Federal Poverty Level
- Population of Children Under Age 5 by Race/Ethnicity
- Population of Children, Birth Through Age 5