This is the Spotlight On Stats category.
Spotlight on Stats
These pages highlight particular demographic data for the state as a whole.
These one-page reports focus on a particular type of data, such as child abuse and neglect, for all of Illinois.
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Child Care Assistance Program: Participating Child Care Centers and Family Homes
- Children (Birth through 5) Who Speak Individual Languages Other Than English
- Children Living in Grandparent-headed Households
- Children with Individualized Education Programs (IEP)
- Distribution of Head Start Programs Across Illinois
- Distribution of Preschool for All Programs Across Illinois
- Federal Poverty Levels
- Maternal Education
- Teen Mothers
- Young Children Without Health Insurance